We are looking for an applicant limited until 31.03.2022 to support our team in Berlin as a
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a new member of our marketing team with a focus on sales communications and brand building. If you have already gained some experience in B2B marketing, are interested in our markets (public transport, retail, office management, neighborhood development) and are interested in our solutions, hardware and software, we would like to get to know you. Together we want to make cities fit for the future for the people. #forbettercities
Diverse & exciting
- You support the marketing team in designing, planning and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline) taking on tasks and projects responsibly and independently.
- In cooperation with the team you develop briefings and the editorial calendar. You create campaign-specific content in German and English for our target groups for various media and channels and are responsible for publishing the content.
- You are involved in project management and coordinate all relevant stakeholders (within the team and across teams). Thus, you actively promote company-wide networking.
- You do research independently, think for yourself, contribute new ideas, initiatives and impulses for marketing communication and make sure that they become a reality.
- You are personally interested in our topics, read and follow developments in our markets and industries, and actively seek input on new approaches to B2B marketing campaigns.
that you bring along
- You have a university degree in communication science, business administration or marketing or a comparable qualification as well as 2 to 3 years of practical experience in the field of marketing, ideally in a technological environment (B2B, industry, software).
- You are confident, open, willing to learn and proactive. Thoughtfulness, reliability and resilience are part of your personality, you are well organized and organize well. You take responsibility for your tasks in the team and for the shared success.
- You have a high technical understanding paired with excellent communication skills and a hands-on mentality translating ideas into effective actions. You enjoy communicating with colleagues in Sales, Product Management, Customer Service and IT.
- You speak German at a native speaker level, excellent English is a must.
- You well versed in digital tools. Everyday office life with MS Office, MS Teams, mailing and webinar tools, CRM, CMS, etc. are no problem for you (after brief instructions). You are active on social media. A plus: basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop or video editing.
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to email@example.com stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.