We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our team in Berlin as
Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- You are the primary and permanent contact for our customers and advise them on technical issues
- Your responsibilities include monitoring our customer systems, analyzing errors and troubleshooting
- Commissioning and controlling reworks and repairs at the customer’s site are part of your tasks
- You coordinate and monitor installation services and are responsible for launching and accepting systems remotely
- You are responsible for remotely setting up and calibrating customer systems and control our service partners worldwide
that you bring along
- Experiences in the field of customer service or technical support
- University degree or comparable professional training in the field of communications electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or similar
- Good technical know-how in network technology
- Very good written and oral knowledge of German and English, further languages are a plus
- Strong customer-oriented way of thinking and acting
- All-rounder with a strong hands-on mentality and a passion for communication and exchange
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract with attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours with flextime and the option to work from home
- 30 vacation days plus additional special leave and childcare leave
- Fresh organic fruit, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, inhouse massage service and sports activities with shower facilities in the office, etc.)
- Casual dress code and everybody is on a first-name basis, right up to the management
- Modern office building with small offices in a central location with perfect transport connections as well as nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to email@example.com stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.