We are looking for an applicant to support our international sales team in Berlin as a
Student Employee Marketing (m/f/d)
You’re responsible for
- Contributing to and supporting the generation and adaptation of sales and marketing materials (Word, Power Point, InDesign) as well as sales communications (Outlook).
- Contributing to digital social media campaigns and evaluating them (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Contributing to and supporting the preparation of events (trade fairs, conferences, workshops, webinars).
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system (Microsoft CRM).
Your profile covers
- You are studying business administration, communication studies, media sciences, marketing or a similar course.
- Your native language is German and you speak English fluently. Additional language skills are a plus.
- You enjoy working in a team. We achieve the best results when Sales, Marketing and Project Management combine their strengths and work together on projects.
- You are interested in sales-oriented marketing. You are open, thorough and efficient.
- You are enthusiastic about digital technologies and have an affinity for social media
Nice to have
- First experiences in the field of marketing.
- Flexible working hours: 15-20 hours/week spread over 2-3 working days.
- Attractive compensation: €13/hour during the Bachelor’s degree and €15/hour during the Master’s degree.
- You can learn a lot and gain practical experiences in a team with agile methods, flat hierarchies and strong external partners and start creating a network for your future career. We gladly hire student employees after they complete their degree.
- Very international work environment. Home base in the heart of Berlin. A great, friendly team that laughs a lot and celebrates successes.
- Room for your own ideas. Perfect if you like working independently, sharing new ideas with the team and implementing them and have the courage to make your own decisions.
- We support your personal development with professional onboard training and offer interesting perspectives.
Do you feel “yes, that's me”? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your earliest possible starting date.
DILAX Intelcom GmbH
Alt Moabit 96b