We are looking for an applicant to support our Finance Team in our headquarters in Berlin as a
Student Employee Controlling (m/f/d)
Diverse & exciting
- You support our controlling team in managing all financially relevant matters of the business units including investment controlling and consolidation
- You actively use your experience to strategically develop ongoing controlling as well as business information, reporting and key performance indicator systems
- You assist with preparing budgets, forecasts, target/actual comparisons, variance analyses and ad-hoc evaluations
- You gain valuable insights into our sales and project controlling
- You cooperate in work-in-progress calculation of ongoing projects and services
- You contribute coordinating AR and AP according to project progress and service contracts - in close coordination with the project and service teams
- You are involved in liquidity monitoring, planning and management
- You support our finance team with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the DILAX Group companies as well as for the corporation, including cooperation with auditors, tax advisors and banks
that you bring along
- You are attending university for an economics degree with a focus on accounting/controlling/finance or a similar
- A plus: You have first practical experiences in controlling and knowledge of the legal frameworks and consolidation according to the German Commercial Code HGB (ideally IFRS as well)
- You are practiced in using MS Office (especially Excel) and ideally have first experiences with an ERP system
- You are a flexible team player with a structured way of working and a hands-on mentality. You have a conceptual way of thinking, good communication skills and an assertive manner
- You have excellent written and oral knowledge of German and English
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and the option to work from home: 15-20 hours/week spread over 2-3 working days
- Attractive compensation: €13/hour during the Bachelor’s degree and €15/hour during the Master’s degree
- Fresh organic fruits, free drinks and employee events (e.g. summer and Christmas parties, in-house massage service and sports activities with shower facilities, etc.)
- Casual dress code and informal communication with everyone, including the management
- Modern office building in a central location in Berlin with perfect transport connections and nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness studio, etc.
- Room for your own ideas. Perfect if you like working independently, sharing new ideas with the team and implementing them
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is the next step?
Submit your application!
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest possible starting date.