We are looking for an applicant for a permanent position to support our international sales team in Berlin as a
Sales Manager Nordics & UK (m/f/d)
You’re responsible for
- We want to improve the quality of life in cities. In order to achieve this, the focus must be placed on the people’s needs as early as in the urban planning and development phases. The quality of life in and the appeal of the neighborhoods must be optimized, the functions of the city must be linked again: mobility, work, utilities, institutions, housing, shopping, pleasure and recreation. Your main responsibility is the development and expansion of this market and the distribution of DILAX system solutions and engineering services to public transport associations, public transport companies, train stations, city planners, urban investors, retail chains, shopping centers and airports in the Northern European countries and the United Kingdom.
- Generating and developing leads via business networks, social media, associations and cold calling. Decision-makers in the field of digital solutions are often easy to reach via social media.
- Networking-oriented customer acquisition at trade fairs and conferences. Our target group is innovative, communicative, creative and design-oriented.
- Independently preparing offers, negotiating and concluding contracts in cooperation with the technical experts.
- Researching and processing tenders in your sales area.
Your profile covers
- You have a degree in a commercial field, communication studies or business informatics and practical experience in sales.
- Your native language is German, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish. Fluent English is a must.
- You like cooperating. We achieve the highest sales rates when Sales, Marketing and Project Management combine their strengths and work together to succeed.
- Your communication skills are your forte. In personal conversations as well as on the phone you are able to be convincing in a confident, personable, likable and open manner.
- You have a strong understanding of technical and economic correlations. You are able argue benefits and calculate ROIs.
- You are self-confident and willing to learn combined with a lot of personal initiative. You are honest, resilient, efficient, well organized and willing to travel.
- You are interested in digital technologies. Day-to-day office life with MS Office, Dynamics CRM etc. is no problem at all for you (after a brief introduction). You have a strong affinity for social media.
Nice to have
- Sales experience in the fields public transport, transportation hubs, retail or analytics.
- An attractive fixed salary, flexible and family-friendly working hours and 30 days of holidays.
- A very international working environment with its home base in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. A friendly team that works hard, laughs a lot and celebrates successes together.
- An interesting sales job in a continuously expanding company with over 160 employees at seven locations worldwide.
- Room for your own ideas. Perfect if you like working independently, sharing new ideas with the team and implementing them and have the courage to make your own decisions.
- We support your personal development with a professional onboard training, agile methods in sales, individual training plans and interesting career perspectives.
If you think “Yes, that's me!”, please email us your complete application at email@example.com stating
your desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
DILAX Intelcom GmbH
Alt Moabit 96b